ADOPT A CAT
When you adopt a cat, you save a life.
Please have a look at all the amazing cats and kittens we have for adoption in our centers and our foster program. If you would like more information on a pet found here please email email@example.com. Be sure to include the pet’s name and ID# in the subject line. In the email please include your phone number and email address and someone will contact you as soon as possible. (Please allow 24 hours for return contact)
To see what each adoption requires and includes, please visit our Adopt page
Adoption Application Disclaimer: Filling out the adoption application does NOT guarantee a hold or confirmation of adoption on the pet you applied for. All applications are reviewed and must be accepted by our trained counselors before a pet is adopted. Please allow 24-48 hours for our adoption team to contact you in regards to your application.
Dexter is litter box trained. I do not know how he is with other animals or kids. My dog does not like cats so they are separated.
I found him while walking. He was huddled in some weeds over a bridge underweight and hungry when he was about 8 weeks old. He has almost doubled in size and is now a very healthy playful kitten.
Dog's or Cat's Characteristics
1. Dexter is very affectionate. He always greets me with a straight uplifted tail and purrs when I cuddle with him. On occasion we touch noses.
2. He loves to play with all of his toys but really likes the mouse and fish on a string and the small balls with feathers.
3. Dexter is a very healthy active kitten. He likes to hide behind his bed and attack his toys.
4. Dexter is very handsome, affectionate, playful kitten with beautiful markings and eyes.
5. Dexter will snuggle with me when I hold him, purring loudly and kneading into my arm.
6. Dexter's best qualities are his looks, playfulness and loving nature.
7. One of my favorite things about Dexter is when he comes flying across the room to attack a toy and his loud purring.
8. My favorite physical characteristic of Dexter are his markings and beautiful hazel eyes.
9. An ideal home for Dexter would be a loving family that will keep him indoors.
10. Dexter warms up to people quickly. I think once they see him, they will want him.