ADOPT A CAT
When you adopt a cat, you save a life.
Please have a look at all the amazing cats and kittens we have for adoption in our centers and our foster program. If you would like more information on a pet found here please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the pet’s name and ID# in the subject line. In the email please include your phone number and email address and someone will contact you as soon as possible. (Please allow 24 hours for return contact)
To see what each adoption requires and includes, please visit our Adopt page
Adoption Application Disclaimer: Filling out the adoption application does NOT guarantee a hold or confirmation of adoption on the pet you applied for. All applications are reviewed and must be accepted by our trained counselors before a pet is adopted. Please allow 24-48 hours for our adoption team to contact you in regards to your application.
1. Coraline is super cuddly and loves to sit on your shoulders when you are walking around and may even give you a snuggle while she's up there.
2. Coraline is ferocious against a little paper ball and will slap it around the room for hours.
3. Coraline is a playful little floof and she loves being up high on the shelves looking down at everyone. She loves climbing our cat tree.
4. Coraline is cuddly, playful, quiet, soft.
5. Coraline is a very loving kitten that loves to rub her little head against your chin or nose when she is being held.
6. She will never leave a frown on your face as she plays with the laser pointer or fuzzy ball toys on the floor. She zips around like she is in a race and keeps you laughing constantly.
7. My favorite thing Coraline does is sit up on your shoulders. She is curious about anything you are doing and just wants to be involved in everything you do and makes an amazing
8. Coraline has amazing patterns in her super soft fur and her eyes are a pretty green that anyone could love.
9. Coraline loves playing with other kittens and cats. However she does enjoy her alone time climbing the cat tree and relaxing on the highest shelf in the room.
10. Her pretty patterns in her fur and her energetic personality will have you wanting to spend all day with Coraline. She will be waiting for you as you open the door and excited to get some snuggles.
1. Current hair loss spot on front/left leg. Positive for ringworm . Currently being treated.
2. No behavior issues
3. No other concerns.