WAYS TO HELP
San Antonio Pets Alive! is a nonprofit organization that relies on donations and support from individuals, groups, businesses, corporations and foundations to fund our programs, supplies and operational expenses.
SAPA! provides its animals with food and veterinary care. We need your help!
How does my gift help?
How To Help
- Donate: There are various ways to donate to San Antonio Pets Alive!: cash, check, in-kind items or donate your vehicle (working or not). San Antonio Pets Alive! welcomes donations from individuals, groups, businesses, foundations and corporations. SAPA! relies on assistance from the general public to continue to save lives daily.
- Adopt: Families looking for a new addition to their home can find it with help from our experienced adoption counselors who will help to find the perfect fit. We have four locations where families can adopt from, providing easy access to individuals around the city.
- Foster: San Antonio Pets Alive! relies heavily on individuals with space in their home to provide temporary housing for puppies, kittens, cats and dogs who require a place to stay while they wait for adoption or transport. San Antonio Pets Alive! provides both short and long-term options, depending on a foster’s availability.
- Volunteer: San Antonio Pets Alive! utilizes volunteers in a variety of ways from on-site work to assisting with community events, volunteer groups or administrative work. With an easy-to-use volunteer portal, those looking to lend a hand can easily find a place where they feel useful and valued.
- Serve on the Special Events Committee: Throughout the year, San Antonio Pets Alive! participates in special events which require input and assistance from those individuals who know us best. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.